Return to Work Program
What is a return to work program?
CCCSIG utilizes a program known as the OUR System (Optimum Utilization of Resources) designed for districts/sites to temporarily provide a work assignment to permanent employees who have a work-related injury.
The OUR System is a systematic method of returning an employee to full productivity by a predetermined plan that bridges the employee back to their regular job duties after an injury.
The district has clear guidelines to gradually move the employee through varying levels of “assignments” based on the physician’s determination of the employee’s physical capacities.
Return to Work Process
(Only Permanent Employees are eligible for temporary work accommodations resulting from work related injuries – Substitutes and Volunteers are not eligible for this program)
- Return to Work Process (District Claims Coordinators)
- Return to Work Program (Injured Employees)
- Return to Work Flyer (Injured Employees)
- Temporary Work Agreement for Work Related Injuries (District Claims Coordinators)
- Return to Work on the Day of Injury (District Claims Coordinators)
- Return to Work Guidelines for Industrial Injuries