CCCSIG is pleased to offer its member school districts a comprehensive, online training program called “SafetySkills” which comprises hundreds of online courses, including CCCSIG’s short videos. This online training program provides an opportunity to reach a greater number of employees with health and safety training that reduces the risk of employee injuries and assists in maintaining district regulatory compliance.
Upcoming Health & Safety Zoom Webinars
The CCCSIG Health and Safety Team will be providing member districts with the following LIVE Zoom webinars. To view dates/times and register, click on the training topic links below. Check back often for additional topics, dates and times. Please contact Denise Schreiner if you would like to set up a customized, live, Zoom webinar for your employees.
- 14 Stretches to Counter the Effects of Sitting
- Stress Management: Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- New Employee Safety Orientation (for Custodial, M&O and Grounds)
- Healthy Nutritional Swaps
- Eating Healthy: Are You Eating Too Much or Too Little
- Healthy Snack Live Demo: Green Smoothies
- Healthy Ergonomics for Home and Office
- CCCSIG Coping Series: Managing Difficult People
- CCCSIG Coping Series: Facing Back-to-School Anxiety
- CCCSIG Coping Series: Emotional Intelligence Essential Skillset
- CCCSIG Coping Series: The Integrated Experience and the Power of Positive Behavior
- CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention REFRESHER (3 hrs)