Employee Assistance Program
CCCSIG offers an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to its member districts through Managed Health Network (MHN), a Health Net Company.
EAPs assist with everyday situations, as well as more serious emotional issues. So when the stresses of daily life add up, members can call the EAP or log onto the members-only website. Common reasons to reach out to an EAP include:
- Managing stress
- Overcoming depression
- Coping with grief and loss
- Tackling alcohol and substance abuse
- Addressing family and relationship issues
- Solving legal problems and getting finances in order
- Achieving a better work-life balance
- Client service such as management consultations, job performance referrals, and critical incident stress management in the event of traumatic incidents at the workplace.
Access and Membership
If you would like to access the free EAP resources and you are an employee of Acalanes UHSD, County Office of Education, Moraga SD, Orinda Union SD, Pittsburg USD or West Contra Costa USD, call 1(800) 646-9923 or use your company code to access the members only section of the MHN website. If you are not sure of your company code, contact your district’s Human Resources Department.
If your district is interested in becoming a member of the CCCSIG EAP through MHN, please email email@example.com . To view the programs and resources available through MHN, you can visit their website at www.mhn.com.